What a week, right? I kind of want to crawl under a rock and never come out. Why not pour yourself a cup of coffee and check out some reads around web about issues related to feminism, divorce, and, yes, current politics.
- An op-ed, America benefits from a steady flow of immigrants.
- Facts and figures on immigration, which I found to be shockingly low.
- Can we stop the hair policing of children of color in our schools? Kthx.
- This is from the UK but I found it fascinating that they've actually done studies on how dress codes negatively impact the mental health of employees.
- Why have we normalized nastiness after divorce? Unfortunately, she doesn't address the impact of abuse in relationships and how abusive ex's often continue their harassment after divorce.